Reading Works welcomes in-kind donations of goods and services. Our agency partners would greatly appreciate the following types of donations:
- Bus tickets
- Books, including Dictionaries and Thesaurus
- Audio recorders and headphones
- Break room snacks such as cookies, instant coffee and tea
- Paper products, such as small paper plates and plastic cups
- Office supplies, such as manila file folders, pencils, highlighters, calculators, notebooks
- Office furniture, such as computer lab tables, desks, chairs, bookshelves, file cabinets
- Office equipment such as copier machine, computer, printer, overhead projector and screen, scanner, white board, digital camera
- Computer software, such as Rosetta Stone- English instruction or other skills-based programs
- Vision screening and eye glasses
- Hearing screening and hearing aides
- Website designer
- Advertising person to create brochures and other print material to be used for promotion and recruitment
If you are interested in making an in-kind donation, please complete this on-line form and a representative from Reading Works will contact you shortly.
Comments or questions are welcome.